1. Leaving a bunch of trash behind.
2. Letting your kids run wild.
3. Throwing sand.
4. Getting too drunk.
5. Playing your music too loud.
6. Encroaching on someone else's space. Like if you put your blanket down right next to them, or hit them with a Frisbee.
7. Being too loud in general.
8. Taking too many photos. Especially if strangers are in the background.
9. Fishing where people are swimming. So you have to worry about getting hooked.
10. Staring at women in their bathing suits.
The survey also found the number one thing we're AFRAID of at the beach is having our stuff stolen. Number two is shark attacks.