According to a new study, the average American spends four years and three months of their life escaping from reality. That works out to about 13 hours a week. Here's how it breaks down . . .
1. Listening to music . . . two hours and 47 minutes a week.
2. Watching movies or TV . . . two hours and 37 minutes.
3. Walking or exercising . . . one hour and 58 minutes.
4. Reading . . . one hour and 35 minutes.
5. Playing video games . . . one hour and 29 minutes.
6. Exploring new places, even if it's just online . . . 56 minutes.
7. Meditating or doing yoga . . . 51 minutes.
8. Researching or thinking about vacations . . . 44 minutes.
The study also found we're most likely to daydream about being somewhere else at 1:56 P.M. on Mondays.