Even people who love their job don't love it ALL the time. But here are five signs your job might really be making you unhappy . . .
1. You dislike most of your coworkers and boss.
2. Sundays are not fun. You can never relax because you're thinking about work on Monday.
3. You feel underpaid. Even if you can pay your bills, you might not feel appreciated. Then you start dwelling on it, and it seeps into the rest of your life.
4. You never see your friends or family. In that case, you might even LIKE your job. So instead of finding a new job, you might just need to figure out your work-life balance.
5. You go on and on about how bad your job is, and your friends are tired of it. The more you complain, the more you reaffirm all those negative thoughts.