Tiffany's just decided to branch out from selling moderately overpriced jewelry to sell insanely overpriced, quote, "ordinary objects." Here are some examples . . .
1. A $350 sterling silver bendy straw.
2. A $1,000 empty tin can.
3. A $425 silver protractor.
4. A $650 pair of ping pong paddles.
5. A $10,000 fake silver bird's nest with three blue porcelain eggs.
6. A $1,950 flask shaped like a fish.
7. A $1,500 set of 10 Lego pieces.
8. And maybe worst of all, a $9,000 ball of silver yarn.
And Samuel Adams just announced a special craft beer called Utopias. It's 56 PROOF . . . a bottle costs $199 . . . and it's ILLEGAL in 12 states because of its alcohol content. It will go on sale early next month.