#1 reason in Pueblo....hmmm, what do you think P-town?
A new survey asked people the number one reason why they'd leave their job. And "for more money" DOMINATED, with almost four times more votes than any other answer. Here are all the results of why someone would quit their job . . .
1. For more money, 44%.
2. For a company with a better mission, 12%.
3. I don't feel appreciated, 12%.
4. I'm bored or not challenged, 12%.
5. For a shorter commute, 7%.
6. For a corporate culture that's a better fit, 7%.
7. I don't like my boss, 6%.