For me it would be You tube first....many hours watching videos that keep me up super late. What is on your list?
1. Instagram. Quote, "Just an endless fire hose stream of mildly interesting content."
2. Facebook. Quote, "A toxic hot mess, but the only way I can keep track of what [people] are doing."
4. Waze. When it gives you great directions it's amazing . . . but it's filled with pop-ups and every once in a while it totally screws you with a terrible route.
5. Pokemon Go.
6. YouTube. Quote, "I have a bad habit of going down rabbit holes . . . laying on my bed and just watching videos for hours."
7. Google Chrome. It uses up a ton of your computer's resources and kills your laptop battery . . . but it's the industry standard so it's hard to switch.