I know I can relate to all of these.....how about you Pueblo parents?
Almost 90% of parents in a new survey said having kids was the best thing they've ever done. But 70% also said they underestimated how much HARDER life would be. Here are the top ten things parents miss about not having kids . . .
1. Getting to be lazy on the weekend.
2. A clean and tidy house.
3. Total peace and quiet while you're watching TV.
4. Getting to leave the house whenever you want, without worrying about a babysitter.
5. Spending money without worrying about your budget so much.
6. Taking a shower or bath without being interrupted.
7. Date nights.
8. Going to the bathroom without being interrupted.
9. Being able to take a vacation any time of year, not just in the summer.
10. Getting a good night's sleep more often.
A few more from the top 50 include going out with friends more often . . . not being asked "WHY" all the time . . . watching R-rated movies . . . the freedom to swear whenever you want to . . . the luxury of doing nothing when you're hung over . . . and being able to listen to YOUR favorite music in the car.